Ready, Set, Write!
Have you lost your motivation to write? Would it help if you had accountability partners to help you meet your writing goals?
Or maybe you need a partner as you revise your book, research the next one, or market the book you already published?
Let’s work together!
Introducing Story Time, a Zoom meetup connecting you with kidlit authors around the globe who are working on their stories while you work on yours.
Here’s how it works:
- We’ll meet on Zoom a few times each week. The days, times, and Zoom links will be emailed to you when you sign up below.
- You can attend as many sessions as you are able to.
- Each Story Time will last 30-40 minutes.
- You do NOT have to turn your camera on. Just sign in so we know you’re there.
- After signing in, write in the chat what your goal is for that day’s session. Then it’s time to get to work.
- At the end of the session, we’ll post what we accomplished in the chat. And that’s it!
I hope you’ll find Story Time helps you meet your writing goals for the week and gets you closer to finishing your first draft, revising your book, or sending your book out into the world.
Sign up below—and be sure to share this page with a writing friend!