Why is information collected?
Navarre Editorial Services collects information to respond to requests for editorial services, to provide information about writing to authors and interested parties, and to better understand how visitors use the business’s website.
The following information may be collected:
- Email address and name for MailerLite subscription and/or to request editorial services
- Mailing address and phone number (upon signing a contract)
- IP address from which you access the website
- Date and time you access the website
- URLs of the pages you visit
- Third-party site links that directed you to this site
- Third-party site links to which you click through after visiting this site
Navarre Editorial Services does not share your contact information with anyone else.
The following third-party service providers are used by Navarre Editorial Services:
- G Suite
These third-party service providers have their own privacy agreements regarding how they use your information. Navarre Editorial Services is not responsible for how they collect or use your information. Please read their privacy policies for further information on how they collect and use your information.